Cove Lake is located just 11 minutes from Royal Blue RV Park. It’s a 210 acre lake in a 600 acre state park, that is open to all personal kayaks or canoes. It has beautiful scenic views of a mountainous valley located on the edge of the Cumberland Plateau. It is also a great place to view migratory birds, waterfoul, and various other nesting species, so bring your binoculars!
Cove Run Lake
- This lake is for personal kayak/canoes only. There are no paddling rentals at this time.
- They do offer row boat rentals for half day @ $15.00 and full-day @ $24.00.
- Inflatable kayaks or canoes are also not permitted. The lake is very shallow and can pop your kayak!
- PFD’s are not required by law for adults, but it is highly suggested everyone in your party wears one.
- There is an $8 launch fee for each vessel.
Indian Mountain State Park
- Kayaks, paddleboards, pedal boats, row boats are all available for rent at the following prices per person:
- Kayaks $7.00/hr.
- Paddleboards $7.00/hr.
- Pedal Boats $2.50/hr.
- Row Boats $4.00/hr.
- Electric trolling motors are allowed on the lake.
- PFD’s are not required but it is recommended everyone in your party wears one.